Saturday, December 2, 2017, 10 am – 12 pm
Buy tickets here!
Join some of the Bay Area’s top pastry talent at San Francisco Cooking School for a holiday bake sale like you’ve never seen. Each chef is creating a custom treat and you’ll have a box bursting with baked goods that you can share (or just eat yourself, we won’t tell!) and the best part is 100% of ticket sales goes to No Kid Hungry in support of fighting childhood hunger.
How This Works
Each pastry chef will be represented at the event, so if you’ve wanted to meet the people who prepare your favorite sweets, this will be the day to do it. You will be admitted in groups of 30 to fill your bakery box, limit one of each treat. Once your box is full we’ll send you on your way with a goody bag full of ‘a few of our favorite things and a piping hot cup of Guittard cocoa with a house-made marshmallow!
As a bonus, your ticket purchase or donation (via this page to No Kid Hungry) enters you into a raffle to win a basket of prizes donated by Guittard Chocolate, Hedley & Bennet, San Francisco Cooking School, Williams Sonoma, and more! Doors will be open from 10 am to 12 pm, or until whenever we run out. There is no dining area at San Francisco Cooking School, so your treats will be packed ‘to go’ and you can enjoy them once you’ve left the event. *While all chefs are intending to be present, the list is subject to change.
- Angela Pinkerton, Theorita
- Annie Callan, Zuni Café
- Avery Ruzicka, Manresa Bread
- Elisha Smiley, Delfina
- Emily Luchetti, Big Night Restaurant Group
- Greg Mindel, Neighbor Bakehouse
- Melissa Chou, Mister Jiu’s
- Nicole Kransinski, State Bird Provisions
- Penelope Lao, Liholiho Yacht Club
- William Werner/Amber Blalock, Craftsman and Wolves
- SFCS Students and Alumni, San Francisco Cooking School
- Bill Corbett, Salesforce.com
- Guittard Chocolate
- Williams Sonoma
- San Francisco Cooking School
- Hedley & Bennet
- BiRite Foodservice
- Pacific Gourmet
- ColourDrop Printing